Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Drunk American girl and the strip club

This story is fairly new. It happened at the beginning of April 2010.

I had gone to a old college buddies birthday at some bar I had never heard of downtown. While it was downtown, it wasn't on St-Catherine, the main party street in Montreal. He decided on this bar because it was a micro brew place and they had a big screen displaying the hockey game.

We stayed there until 10 or 11 PM and most of the people with me were getting drunk. One of my friends, a real ladies man, suggested we go to a strip club. Seeing as I hadn't had any action in a while, I approved of the idea. So both him and I tried to convince the others to come with us.

Half an hour later, everyone was successfully convinced, and out we went on our way to the strip club. Once we got out of the bar however, a group of bar hopping foreign university students were about to go to the bar. Some of the people I was with started talking to them and made us all stay there and talk for a little while. By the end of the conversation, only one of them was left and it was a drunk American girl.

Her name was Annie, and she was going to Concordia for a semester. This was her initiation or something for her program. This is when one of the guys I was with had a bright idea. He decided to invite her to the strip club with us. He did so by saying this in a very French Canadian accent:" Would you like to come in us to strip club?"

Because the girl was drunk, she didn't really understand most of my friends because of their French accents. So I had to step up and become the translator. This is when I told her: "He wants to know if you would come with us to a strip club."

After a few moments of her thinking and some silence, she said: "Why not?"

And off we were to the strip club. We all got in our respective cars and I had the idiot that invited the girl and the girl ride in my car. I had set my mind up to help this guy score. While driving to the club, he started talking to her and I was wing manning from the drivers sit. Too bad he was horrible at talking to her because she soon lost interest in her.

Once we got to the strip club, she had no interest in the idiot anymore. So, being a man who jumps on good occasions, I decided to give it a shot with her. I sat next to her and we started talking. She seemed moderately interested in the things I had to say, so I decided to be a little more outgoing. I grabbed her hand and said: we're sitting in front of the stage!

She followed without any resistance as she seemed interested in sitting in front of the stage as well. Once we sat down, I kept talking to her and bought us both a beer from the waitress. As we were talking during the night, I said: "You know what, I would see you up there dancing as well!"

She looked at me for a few seconds and said: "You really think so? I don't think my ass is that good, and my tits I guess are ok..."

This is where I decided to be daring by saying: "You don't think your ass is that good? You know what, why don't you stand up and let me see?"

almost instantly, she stood up and let me look at her ass. Again, I decided to be daring and just grabbed it and felt it. She didn't seem to mind that I was doing this. And she was happy that I said that I thought her ass was actually pretty nice. Once I did this, I looked at my friends and they were all looking at me with a very surprised and they also seemed very proud.

As I was working my magic, I she started getting texts and calls from a friend that kept asking where she was. So then she said: "Yeah, I have to go. Can you bring me back?"

To which I replied: "Yeah, unfortunately, we're staying till the bar closes, so 3 AM. You're welcome to stay with us or you can walk or bus it home."

So she decided to walk home. I didn't feel like trying to make her stay, so I just gave her a hug and she left. By this time, I had also been looking at which stripper I wanted to get a lapdance from. So I went to see the one I found the best. I have a big weakness for girls that have piercings and tattoos and there was one girl there that had those.
So I went up to her and asked for some dances.

We went to the booth and once we got there she started dancing and everything. As she danced, she said: "I'm sorry if I'm feeling down a bit, but my ex boyfriend was here with his new girlfriend. But whatever, you're cute, so it's better. Are you single? If you are, would you mind giving me your number? I like guys that have some meat on them."

While I knew that this girl was probably never going to call me, I still gave her my number and tried my luck. So after giving her my number and her finishing the three dances I had paid for, I returned to the stage.
Who do I see sitting at the stage when I get there? I see Annie who had come back after getting lost and had decided to stay with us until we left.

By this time, another one of my friends was trying to get in with Annie, but I still sat next to her. She was talking to both him and myself, but I saw that my friend was trying hard, so I left them alone for a while.

Around 2:30 AM, we all decide that it's time to leave. Unfortunately for my friend, I wasn't going anywhere near to where he lived, so I couldn't take him in my car.

As we were driving, I kept telling Annie that she would make a good stripper if she wanted to. I wasn't being serious, but I wanted to see what she would do. So she started saying something about her breasts and I said: "Why don't you show us?"

What did she do? She immediately brought down her shirt and started rubbing her tits in my car. She said she would have showed us her ass as well, but that it wasn't very practical in a car.

We finally got to the stop where my friends left their bikes, which was where the initial bar was. And what does Annie say: "Oh shit! This is where I live too! I live right on top of the bar you guys picked me up from!"

So I got cockblocked because I had to drop my friends where their bikes were...

At least I got some kind of fun that night. And I was also able to test how far I could say things to a girl I don't know.

No comments: