Thursday, April 24, 2008

Poems, lots of them

As I walk this road called life
A storm is forming in my head
Everything in my head is in strife
All this pain inside, many tears I shed

I look back at all I have done
I Then look straight ahead and start to run
I want to reach a point where I can be at ease
I cannot find it, now save me please

The storm in my head goes on furiously
I see the confusion of my life in images
I try to escape as I tear them up relentlessly

I see my loved ones turn their backs at me
I try to run to them because their faces I must see
I understand that this mean that alone I must be
But this I have to do for my soul to be set free

And as I lay there and let my life pass me by
No longer of sadness but of joy I cry




Every day I try so hard
Every day I try playing a new card
Every day you turn me down
Every day I feel like a clown

When will it be
When will you be with me

Each day I feel farther away
Each day I feel like I'm going astray
Each day I feel like loosing my mind
Each day I feel like I'm falling behind

Do you want me to disappear?
If so I will, for you my dear...




Every day I wake up to a world of emptiness
Every day is a world void of happiness
Darkness covers my weakened soul
It is fragmented, it is but a small piece of a damaged whole

My soul is the reflection of my broken heart
Many times have I tried to begin a new start
Every time it starts to heal
Every time these feelings feel so real
Until it is again shattered into pieces
Until again my pain increases.




The brighter the light, the darker the shadow
Good will be seen, but then evil will follow
You may hide in your dreams
Then you will wake up full of screams
You may think all is well
But you never know where evil might dwell




Don’t look behind when you have a future so bright
Forget about the past, do now what is right
Don’t forget the memories, but don’t let them control you
They will give you the experience and show you what to do

So take the right path, make the right choice
And later you will see that of much you will rejoice




The feelings I have for you are noble and true
How can you trust me, tell me, what can I do?
Let me win your trust, give me a space in your heart
I feel close to you, but somehow we’re also worlds apart
Let me get closer, let me through this invisible wall
Step by step let me get closer, step by step, even if small
I want to hold your hand, touch your hair, kiss your lips





I gaze at the stars; I gaze up at the sky so dark
The beautiful lights can only remind me of your striking eyes
These eyes that make inside my heart something more than a spark
This feeling I get this feeling that makes me want to reach up to the skies

This feeling I get whenever you are near
Hold your hand, touch your hair call you “my dear “
All these things that run through my head
Many things I know I should say and should have said

I close my eyes, I hope and I pray
That you will let me in your heart… I can but wait for that day




Nothing I say will ever make things right
I’ve been saying that I’m sorry I’ve been meaning it since that night
I wish I could go back and change the path I chose
Sadly it can’t be, for that’s how this life goes
You’ve seen me when I’m well and now you see my worst
There’s nothing I can do now, I wish you’d only seen the first
I see now that I don’t deserve anything that can come from you
Being rejected and hated is all I am really due

Again I must say how sorry I really am
I know I was stupid and so I take whatever you condemn



I ask little of people, I ask only of them a little honesty
I ask this because it is something that is very much important
I will always give this honesty when I discuss with you
For this is something that will always keep relations strong

Tell me why must there be between us dishonesty?
Tell me; is this something for you so unimportant?
Tell me why between me and you, this you do?
Please tell me what I have done that is so wrong…?



No longer will I be the nice person from before
I will stop being the one that is always nice
No longer will I take everything and all ignore
Why keep all inside when all I can release?

No, I won’t be the one to be stepped on
I’m through with being the one and only pawn
It’s time to collect on all those debts
It’s time I acted without regrets!

It’s funny how I’ve been let down all this time
Always been the one that has stayed out of crime
Well now it’s time to act the way all society flows
I’m done taking hits, now I’ll be giving the blows!



Forget the word Hope, and learn of Despair
Impossible to resist for this is too much for me to bear
Stop all feelings of love and gain nothing but hate
Try as much as I may, there's nothing for me but to wait

No more will I be the nice naive guy
It is impossible for that part must die
All this will have me inside reborn
And for the past life no one will mourn



Thread by thread your web was spun
Once it started it couldn't be undone
Finally complete and a new victim showed
And then it got stuck like a pole in the road

Enchanted was your victim by your fake charm
Never knowing of the soon to come harm

You spun your web and I immediately got stuck
Your delightful enchantment made it seem like luck
Now I know there was no luck for me
Now all I want is from your web to be free...



Many want what you have from birth
Many will fight for it, DIE for this
For they can see what it is really worth
Unlike us who

No comments: